How can I donate to the Yearly Scholarship?

There are two ways to donate.

1. Send the donation by check directly to our bank at the address below.

Sgt. Jim Smith Memorial
c/o BankIowa
230 1st St. East
Independence, IA 50644

2. Send your donation by check to our Memorial Fund Address

Sgt. Jim Smith Memorial
P.O. Box 462
Independence, IA 50644

Is my donation tax deductible?

We are not a charitable organization or a 501(c)3, so your donation is NOT tax deductible.